Check our Latest products!
In today’s rough economy, with gas prices soaring and wallets tightening, dress shirts may not be the first thing on a man’s mind. But clothing, especially professional gear, is a necessity.
Although you may be tempted to wear that slightly stained and threadbare button-up for another six months until you pay off your credit card, what message does that send your superiors, colleagues, and clients?
Dressing in clean, sharp clothes sets you ahead of the pack-and it doesn’t even have to be expensive. There are plenty of great designer men’s dress shirts available at a discount, to men who still want to look sharp on a budget.
If you’re the type who hates wading through aisles of racks and the discount clothing store down the road, you now have an easier option. The fastest and most efficient ways to find some of the best discount clothing deals is on the internet.
Not only can you get great deals on discount men’s dress shirts, but you can use it to compare prices and styles. Most sites even have reasonable return policies and shipping rates if something doesn’t fit or isn’t to your liking.
So how do you find good deals on your tight budget? Here are some tips to help narrow down your search.
1. Buy classic shirts. Pink may seem Euro-chic and trendy, but if it sits at the back of your closet for most of the year, it’s a waste of money. Avoid odd patterns, colors, and cuts that don’t suit you. Choose basic and simple shirts that are likely to not go out of style any time soon. Black, white, earth-tones, and the occasional muted blue or green are all you need. Save the spice for your tie rack.
2. Pick the right size. Measure yourself or a shirt you own that fits you well-and measure everything! Arms length, width, collar width, etc. The more you have an idea of what size you are the less of a chance you’ll have to send something back.
3. Mix and match. If you have twelve pairs of brown pants, don’t buy three new black shirts that clash with them. If you’re able to choose new clothes to match your old ones, you’ll save money and be able to create more combinations.
4. Business casual counts too. Casual does not mean a ratty old rock T-shirt. Casual means khakis and a clean polo shirt. These are often inexpensive, comfortable, and can easily be dressed up if the need arises.
5. Look for high fashion bargains. High-end designers often slash prices on great items due to minor manufacturer errors and send them off to the discount clothing store. A misaligned stitch can send that one-hundred dollar shirt into twenty dollar territory. These may sometimes be more expensive than other discount clothing, but often last years longer and are better quality. Snap up these finds when you can in favor of slightly cheaper clothing. A few dollars can make a huge difference.
Buying discount men’s dress shirts can be simple and painless even on a budget. Remember to keep your eyes open for special offers, deals, and designers on sale.
write by victor young