Brite Strike Flash Light Review
If you’re looking for the ultimate duty grade tactical flash light, this is a must read. I will layout the features, durability, and my conclusion of the Brite Strike duty grade tactical flashlight giving you the knowledge you need to make an informed decision.
· The RL-198-HLS Brite Strike Flash light operates with a single finger tail cap push button allowing your other hand to be free. It produces 198 lumens on High, 90 lumens on low and with a third push of the button emits a blinding 198 lumens Strobe that will disorient and distract any assailant.
· The cutting edge 3 watt Luxeon LED technology rated to more than a 100, 000 hours; that translates to 12, 500 eight hour shifts. The LED’s don’t emit the blue ring typical of most LED flashlights it just offers a bright white lumen due to the faceted machined aluminum reflector and the Luxeon Led Technology.
· Equipped with pocket clips to fit easily on any vest, new york mets viking armor hoodie or front pants pocket making them ideal for easy retrieval. They also come standard with nylon holder.
· The tri sided barrels were designed for maximum grip in your hand and clap to your weapon easier than most tactical flashlights.
· IT also features front and rear crowns designed specifically for striking the unruly suspect in emergency situations.
· Being compact and light weight, measuring approximately 5″ long and ¾” in diameter makes it versatile enough to be carried by SWAT, detectives, and plain clothes police officers.
· The Brite Strike’s case is made of a new propriety super hard finish exceeding Mil-specs class 3 hard anodized. I tried to scratch the finish with a knife to no avail. The finish is extraordinarily tough.
· The case is CNC machined from a solid bar of aerospace grade aluminum.
· The Brite Strike is water proof. To test this theory I filled my utility sink with water turned on the flash light and plugged it under water for 5 minutes. It worked perfectly! Upon exiting the water I dried the exterior and opened it up; it was bone dry inside.
· The Brite Strike claims to be shock proof, so I dropped it from 3′ high and 5′ high; it never skipped a beat.
· After reading about and testing the Brite Strike myself I believe this tactical flashlight to be one of the best on the market today. It will stand up to the day to day abuse. If you are looking for a tuff water proof, shock proof flashlight that will out shine and out last most flashlights on the market today this should be your choice.
write by Sherwin